I know that insurance certificates are a very important part of your insurance program and I
recognize the importance of working on your schedule, not ours. It is a pleasure to accept your requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your
requests will be processed, and you will receive a confirmation within 24 business hours.
You must contact us to set this up if this is your first time issuing your own certificates. After submitting your Certificate Holder information, click View Form Submission where you can download or print your certificate.
Use this option if the certificate holder needs to be listed as additional insured or needs special wording.
Tips to make sure your custom requests are processed quickly and accurately
- Send us your request at least 2 hours prior to your deadline.
- Make certain we always have a complete mailing address for the certificate holder.
- Please provide an email address and/or fax number for the certificate holder.
- Provide all special requirements or endorsements required. If you have any question on the requirements, please email or fax us a copy of applicable contracts and we will review them for you.
- Please remember that we can not change, alter, amend or add coverage to your policy, simply by issuing a certificate of insurance. In doing so, is a grave violation of the state insurance law. If you need to make a change to your policy, request a policy change.